AWOL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AWOL

AWOL a powerful force of the world of Archlord, this force had ruled the world and then one day vanished. Now the world of chantra trembles in fear as this mighty group comes back to clam there thrown

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hay to all what im up to next

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Unit

Hay to all what im up to next Empty
PostSubject: Hay to all what im up to next   Hay to all what im up to next I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 5:59 am

Hay all i just wanted to say hi to all of old AWOL to see if any one logs on hear any more.

and that the next big game looks like AION i know this is not a free to play game which i have to say sucks.

but im wondering if me and Skreeg make a guild on AION who would join us??

im on my last week of uni at the mo so f loads of work which sucks

say hi if u log and let me know what ur all up 2

Mike What a Face
Back to top Go down
Eclerius

Eclerius

PostSubject: Re: Hay to all what im up to next   Hay to all what im up to next I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 3:32 am

Hi Mike , I think that we are the last ones to keep the AWOL flame alive Very Happy.

And don't worry , we will have AWOL in AION or any other game Very Happy , you know I'm good for that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
d0gz1lla

PostSubject: Re: Hay to all what im up to next   Hay to all what im up to next I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 5:40 am

Well nice to see you guys still holding together. I tryed to log on vent but i couldnt, guess it has been shut down. Oh one more thing, i moved to another Mmorpg called Eve online ( sci-fi ) which i have played back in 2005 a bit. Well have fun and ill cya around Smile
Back to top Go down
Eclerius

Eclerius

PostSubject: Re: Hay to all what im up to next   Hay to all what im up to next I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:11 am

Nice to hear from you Alex Very Happy

Hope you are ok mate Smile

Come to Archlord sometime , I am still playing .

Take care mate !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hay to all what im up to next   Hay to all what im up to next I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hay to all what im up to next
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AWOL :: AWOL-
Jump to: