AWOL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AWOL

AWOL a powerful force of the world of Archlord, this force had ruled the world and then one day vanished. Now the world of chantra trembles in fear as this mighty group comes back to clam there thrown

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PVE Mage build lvl 50

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MarZIpaN

PVE Mage build lvl 50 Empty
PostSubject: PVE Mage build lvl 50   PVE Mage build lvl 50 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:35 pm

http://mmodata.org/archlord/db/?s=build&link=HMaaafacaYYa4apuaf4

Now before i get flamed this is a pure pve build on which you will need lens stones to use correctly. You must use your skills in a specific way for this to work!

For this build when grinding you will want to gather with wind quake and once you have all the mobs you must mass snare as to reduce the speed enough to not get hit. While grinding you want to work the mobs with quick hard turns ensuring they stay debuffed. You MUST keep wind quake and mass snare on them at all times while those skills are cooling you can use soul chaos. This will enable you to not get hit and take more mobs than you could without the constant speed debuff. I will fraps a video if any one would like.
Back to top Go down

PVE Mage build lvl 50
Page 1 of 1