AWOL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AWOL

AWOL a powerful force of the world of Archlord, this force had ruled the world and then one day vanished. Now the world of chantra trembles in fear as this mighty group comes back to clam there thrown

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CHANGE IN GUILD RULES - LEVELING AND SIEGE ATTENDANCE.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Screagalion
Guild leader

CHANGE IN GUILD RULES - LEVELING AND SIEGE ATTENDANCE. Empty
PostSubject: CHANGE IN GUILD RULES - LEVELING AND SIEGE ATTENDANCE.   CHANGE IN GUILD RULES - LEVELING AND SIEGE ATTENDANCE. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 7:12 am

Hi All......

Big thanks for Revdepriest for making this forum for us - Woot, good job Rev........

Please note that i am about to post Guild Rules. While most AWOLians will be aware of many of these rules, I have decided to add Guild rules regarding leveling and siege attendance.

We have deliberately avoided such rules in the past but i believe that such rules are necessary for the following reasons :-

Many Guildies are leveling Alts as opposed to their mains. While this in itself is not a problem, it must be made clear that for AWOL to grow then we need you to level your main at a reasonable rate.
Siege attendance is currently running at less than 35% attendance. This is way down on what it needs to be for us to continue to function well.

I have decided to offer gold as an incentive for leveling. While this will not be for every level it will continue while AWOL has a revenue source - castle, Archlord etc. Revenue source also includes our Union having either castle/Archlord or both. The Union divides any tax revenue it receives equally between all three guilds in the union.

Regarding siege attendance - while i understand that real life comes first, AWOL only has a limited number of member slots. Please do your utmost to attend sieges. Please check the guild rules regarding sieging.

Comments, suggestions, improvements are very welcome. Please post as reply to this.

Thankyou for your time.

HOOOO RAAAAA AWOL............
Back to top Go down

CHANGE IN GUILD RULES - LEVELING AND SIEGE ATTENDANCE.
Page 1 of 1