AWOL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AWOL

AWOL a powerful force of the world of Archlord, this force had ruled the world and then one day vanished. Now the world of chantra trembles in fear as this mighty group comes back to clam there thrown

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SIEGE ATTENDANCE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Screagalion
Guild leader

SIEGE ATTENDANCE Empty
PostSubject: SIEGE ATTENDANCE   SIEGE ATTENDANCE I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 8:39 am

AWOLIANS - attending the siege on Saturday nights is of vital importance. We depend on castle taxes to strengthen AWOL and our union.

Due to the poor turnout of AWOL guildies over the last couple of weeks (less than 32% last saturday) it has become necessary to action the following 'Siege Attendance Rules' :-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Siege attendance is one of the most important ways in which you can support AWOL.

Not attending two sieges in a row, without informing an officer, may result in you being kicked from AWOL.

Not attending 3 sieges in a row WILL result in you being kicked from AWOL.

[Clearly, genuine real life reasons for inability to siege will be taken into account]

Leveling rewards are dependant on siege attendance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Siege attendance was noted starting from last Saturday.

Please be aware that AWOL is unhappy that we have had to do this - however, we believe that it is in the best interests of the guild.

Thankyou for your time.
Back to top Go down
Brave-heart

Brave-heart

SIEGE ATTENDANCE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIEGE ATTENDANCE   SIEGE ATTENDANCE I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:41 pm

Well Sir Screag - i hope to make it to the seiges every week and the archlord battle too where required although i doubt i will get time in game to level very fast.
Back to top Go down
http://www.awolclan.forumotion.net

SIEGE ATTENDANCE
Page 1 of 1